Wirral Unplugged Bag is the beautifully-designed re-usable tote bag which helps contribute to the health and wellbeing of the little people in your area. And, with Primo Pens, you can be the artist, creating a bag which uniquely fits your style.
- Exclusively created for Wirral Unplugged by local artist, Rosa Kusabbi.
- Customisable to your style, the bag can be drawn on and coloured in with Primo Pens to compliment your style. Simply create your design, leave to dry for 15′ and iron the Bag inside out. Draw, Iron, Done.
- Purchase with a purpose – every Wirral Unplugged Bag sold will help contribute to the future of our young community across Wirral and beyond.
Primo Pens are the magic, vibrant, eco-friendly textile markers that can be used to decorate any fabric you can think of, including Wirral Unplugged Bag.
- Magic – create your unique design with Primo Pens, which only stay once ironed on.
- Vibrant – make masterpieces with 8 stunning colours to choose from.
- Eco-friendly – Like Wirral Unplugged, primo’s products are uncompromising on the planet, with exceptional practices designed to reduce their environmental impact.